Book Review by Md. Nasim Billah

 


Pakistan: A Personal History

It is a wonderful book that I have read. I have read more or less books by many authors, but such a beautiful, fluent, informative one which is unbelievable. The reader will be surprised when the story is written in such a way. I will definitely request everyone to read this book. Because such a book is one of two in history. Comes, the book written by the author's own hand (Autobiography). I am really impressed. I was a fan of #ImranKhanOfficial. But this book made me respect him even more.Basically about Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, China, Taliban, America, Russia, Kashmir especially #Osama_Bin_Laden is presented so beautifully that there is no way to get confused. The deeper I went, the more fun I got. Some places even brought tears to my eyes without realizing it. .

Finally, many thanks to #ImranKhan for gifting such a book.

No comments

Computer Shortcut Keyword

We can make our personal and professional life much easier with the following shortcut keywords. Let's know all those useful shortcut ke...

Theme images by RASimon. Powered by Blogger.