Sayyidul Istighfar (Sayedul Istegfar) or the best dua of asking for forgiveness

Sayyidul Istighfar (Sayedul Istegfar) or the best dua of asking for forgiveness

The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Whoever recites this dua with firm belief, if he recites it during the day and dies at night, or if he recites it at night and dies during the day, he will enter Paradise."


Pronunciation: Alla-humma anta rabbi la ila-ha illa anta khalaqtani, wa ana 'abduka wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa wa'dika mastatwa'tu, a'uzubika min sharri ma chana'tu. Abuu laka bini'matika 'alaiya wa abuu biyambi fagfirli fainnahu la yagfiruz junuba illa anta.

Meaning: 'O Allah! You are my Lord. There is no god but You. you created me i am your slave I stand firm in my promises and promises to you as much as I can. I seek refuge in you from the evil of my deeds. I acknowledge Your grace upon me and I acknowledge my sin. So forgive me. Because there is no one who forgives sins except You. [105]

[105] . Bukhari, Mishkat Ha/2335 “Supplications” Chapter-9, “Istighfar and Repentance” Chapter-4.

No comments

Computer Shortcut Keyword

We can make our personal and professional life much easier with the following shortcut keywords. Let's know all those useful shortcut ke...

Theme images by RASimon. Powered by Blogger.